Factory Town is a Strategy and Simulation game for PC. Hire some workers and get started building your town!
Factory Town PC Game 2019 Overview:
Here you are likely to build your city by acquiring a few workers at first as your town grows and expanding them.
(v0.146 Update added)
Construct, automate, and optimize your village on procedurally-generated 3D terrain. then process them to products that are valuable. Invest to unlock machinery and logistics to optimize production chains & your transportation networks, finally finding magic-powered systems that allow clever players to boost their efficiency to amounts that are intense.
It is a town builder, together with production chains more complicated than Anno, and some mechanics such as Factorio. Its incorrectly called casual by many, but that is rather inaccurate. Its low pressure but not casual in accessibility nor sophistication. Terrain modifications are fun.
Features of Factory Town:
- Tons of optimization tools at your disposal — roads, wagons, minecarts & railways, marble-run chutes, conveyor belts, and other magical and bodily contraptions
- 3D terrain will make it a challenge to provide your resources from high in the hills down to your manufacturing centers
- Infinite, procedurally generated map with a Great Deal of parameters to adjust
- Build complex logical systems using gates, triggers, and filters to Ensure tools get to the Ideal destination
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 250 MB available area