Stationeers is an Simulation and Action game for PC published by RocketWerkz at 2017. Construct and manage your space station!
Stationeers PC Game 2017 Overview:
This is a hard-core survival simulator and regardless of the game’s simplification of real-life space occupancy (like leaving out hydration and radiation ), it is not for the faint of heart.
(v0.2.2381.10784 Update additional )
Stationeers puts you in control of a space station’s construction and management by multiplayer with your friends, or yourself in single player. Inspired by the beloved Space Station 13, atmospheric manufacturing, health, agriculture that is complex, and systems demand your thought and direction at all times.
Stationeers is designed for hardcore gamers that need a game which is systems oriented. Optimization and full use of those systems will only come from practice and great wisdom. The game presents a number of survival issues that you must address. Resource and time pressures will drive your initial layouts, but the requirements of a thriving station will direct you afterwards. Space is vacant and the planets are unforgiving to human life. You and your buddies must decide how to meet with your needs. Longer term, you will have to engineer solutions to heat power, resource, and atmospheric problems.
Construct by computers that are programmable and machines to develop systems that are automated. Whether on a remote planet that is lonely, or deep within an asteroid field, you control every aspect of building your station or mothership running. Harvest nearby tools and utilize a vast range of tools to construct the ultimate station. You and your friends will build and managed everything your channel requires.
Characteristics of Stationeers:
- Thorough construction system rewards well-designed architectural, atmospheric, and electrical plans.
- Atmospherics system includes: temperature, pressure, combustion, gas mixtures, water, and flame.
- Total physics on dynamic items in the world, such as atmospheric effects such as wall fatigue, and explosive decompression.
- Different dangerous environments to explore and develop including exotic planets, and asteroid belts.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Calls for a 64-bit chip and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7+
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Pictures: 512 MB dedicated video RAM, Shader Model 4.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Added Notes: Voice control requires Windows 10