Drizzlepath Deja Vu is a Casual, Adventure and Action match for PC. A journey to discover the truth!
Drizzlepath Deja Vu PC Game
The narrative of a guy who starts an experience through the surface of the mountain to get his life’s fact.
A picture of this Drizzlepath series’ very first episode, Déjà-Vu suggests to re-browse Tonguç Bodur’s function .
Talking is the grade of the flat design’s growth. Déjà-Vu provides a representation worthy of professionals where Drizzlepath was difficult to see its angular decoration and distress. Everything was reworked as you would expect and everything, besides the landscape looks like the work. My major sorrow, this setting sun’s disappearance we observed at Drizzlepath’s first fifteen minutes, making me believe which this event was used in by the colours seem somewhat boring. If like me, you expected a deluge of colours, this can be a failure. However, that doesn’t take from the simple fact that the part is mastered from begin to finish.
Features of Drizzlepath Deja Vu:
- A calming “walking simulator”
- Not a series neither a remake, but a standalone adventure
- Expert voice narrative, mysterious sound pattern, and a powerful melody score
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 2GHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 or AMD RADEON R7 370
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 8.5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Additional Notes: This game needs all Windows updates installed.