Deadsiege is a RPG, Adventure and Action game for PC. Face the critters in the dream world!
Deadsiege PC Sport
Getting into this Deadsiege’s dream world that’s filled with beasts and creatures, you’ll face them.
Does the equipment have to be enhanced concerning resistance and motion behaviour (for example, scrolling and ability release openings ), since we expect that the confrontation procedure can be simpler and the mouse could be clicked Whether you’re able to add ability key configurations to produce fires and attacks more suitable to use, whether you’re able to add control abilities or strengthen lag abilities, big monsters proceed really speedy ? Might it be feasible to put in a map system and fix the viewing angle the perspective is restricted, that is all, thank you, hope it gets better and better!
Features of Deadsiege:
- Most of the problems were fixed, the combat was normal, we didn’t notice any bugs at all (but everything is possible only in the first location).
- There is no choice of character or classes, all that is is a man with a sword and bow. Active spells for melee and ranged combat come from skills, plus a branch of improvements.
- Unfortunately, the plot and ENT were never delivered and this is the main minus because there is no story and you just wander around and beat the skeletons without any purpose.
- In principle, it turned out to be a good indie clone of the titan quest, which all fans of this genre can play in anticipation of really large projects.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Processor: 3.60GHz Intel Core i3-4160
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480/570/670, ATI Radeon HD 5870/5850
- Storage: 4 GB available space