Gunsmith is a Casual Action and Simulation game for PC. Make weapons!
Gunsmith PC Sport
A weapon tycoon in which you’re likely to build with and a company it to yourself different factories.
Simply speaking, weapon retailer variant factorio Contrary to factorio, there’s not any component to function the character, constantly examine the mill warehouse out of a bird’s-eye perspective, install the essential equipment like SimCity and produce and deliver the merchandise that customers want You can not create weapons straight away, you want to investigate and unlock, so you are going to need to earn cash using armor, for example army vests and gloves. So the subsequent process functions for gloves, By way of instance, form a line.
Supply vinyl to conveyor → warmth with heater → mould using all the molding machine → ↓. → unite both → sew and the box and finish. Supply the fabric to the conveyor → correct the contour using a cutter → ↑.
Features of Gunsmith:
- Purchased from the market because plastic and cloth as resources cannot be created (price fluctuates daily)
- There is no complicated system and recipes are represented by symbols, so there is no problem even if you do not understand English
After all, it is a pre-alpha version of early access and can not do any key binding, too much research required for weapon production, is there only a handgun that can be produced in the first place? (This may be because I haven’t advanced at all yet)
- While forming the line, do it silently and when you notice, the time when the day is over Thief-like game
Recommended for those who enjoyed factorio
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space