NUMERIC is a Adventure Action and Simulation game for PC. Robot Model 98!
NUMERIC PC Game
As a robot named Model 98, you’ll wake with a vision of your pals that are older and no memories of how you have there.
NUMERIC is a brief puzzle platform game which won’t amaze you with its sophistication, the match takes approximately 30-40 minutes. You need to experience the degrees, playing with the robot version”98″: leap, start looking for the stage that opens a brand new region of the degree and come to a finish. What is great — there’s service for your gamepad — with it all gets easier, but playing the keyboard in virtually any instance is also not so hard.
History won’t amaze you. She is, but she is clearly only”to get a series”. The robot also sees us a terrible dream, in which the eyes of robots vanish, then appear in some odd universe. From that moment our match starts, occasionally some comments seem, but… However, the images are at the top. A gorgeous minimalist design with bright colours which don’t harm the eyes, work has been done on the light, a few picture minutes help understand everything to do to the degree.
The musical accompaniment is excellent for this narrative, it generates an unbelievable atmosphere paired with assorted sounds. Really, the sport is striking in its own setting, you delve deeper in to it, increasingly attracted into this easy yet addictive gameplay.
Features of NUMERIC:
- A funny game in which you have to play with a robot, overcome laser obstacles, jump so as not to fall.
- The game itself has a story, although not very detailed.
- The main focus here is the passage of various levels.
- The game is difficult, but not enough to get bored.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Процессор: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600, AMD Phenom X3 8750
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Sound Card: Asus Xonar Essence STX