One Deck Dungeon is a Adventuregame, RPG and Strategy game for PC released by Handelabra Games Inc. Get to the dungeons!
One Deck Dungeon PC Game 2018 Overview:
Construct your own deck and enter the dungeons to confront your enemies for more powerful. The comedy in these dungeons.
As there’s absolutely no Japanese terminology, once we compose the sport system approximately, the objective is to turn over the dungeon deck comprising traps and enemies, fortify the character rewards, and defeat the boss about the fourth layer. The problem rises as you move down the hierarchy, however, the time decreases with you’re driven to the hierarchy, therefore it appears you can’t stay and every action.
Roll the amount of dice corresponding to the skill worth, adjust the roster with ability, and then fill the enemy (snare ) space. Take punishment or damage over time according to squares that are unfilled. It’s possible to get rewards not or if you take harm. Either SKILL ITEM or potion skills, or expertise. The amount of ITEMs and abilities you’ll be able to equip increases as you collect experience points and level up.
Features of One Deck Dungeon:
- There are some fine rules, but the rules are not that complicated. Originally a physics card game, if you google you can find the Japanese translation rules, so if you are not good at English, you should read it before playing.
- The animation is a bit lazy, so you can turn it off as an option if you are worried. It may be turned off except for dice.
- There is a growth rule, and you can add initial skills at points that can be obtained when clearing/game over.
- Characters can be played alone or in a two-person party, but be aware that solos and two have different abilities and skills.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Graphics: DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 300 MB available space