Lightmatter is a Adventure Action and Puzzle game for PC. Watch your motions or darkness will devours you!
Lightmatter PC Sport
Step into a world where you have to be cautious of darkness will kill you! Stand against the shadow or collapse.
Hearing relating to this match looked forward to its launch, to be able to eventually look at it play and understand whether the game is worth the candle. And you know, in this event, it’s well worth it!
Characteristics of Lightmatter:
- Plot: Everything begins right away from the laboratory. You awaken in some sort of space which resembles a server space (we believe it’s going to be clear after exactly what the primary character was performing there, rather than celebrating with all the guests), there’s an alarm round, everything glows reddish. Literally, everybody was only celebrating the long-awaited production of light-matter — a new supply of energy (since the founder will describe later), everybody was smoking, laughing, eating and drinking. Guided excursions were arranged around the lab, curious patrons, bankers and other”large slabs” reunite and forth to watch at least a bit more than they had been permitted to. And then it stopped.
- Gameplay: Finding yourself following a collapse, you need to discover a means from the complex. During voice communication, you could listen to stories and the prompts of the Laboratory’s inventor. Occasionally he says interesting things, and occasionally he instructs you (incidentally, it is simply amazing humor!) , which makes your mind move quicker.
- Music, comedy, and air: we didn’t conquer it by three factors because they’d have proven to not be somewhat big. The audio this is it isn’t even noticed by you, and nothing, it matches plays in the background. However if you eliminate it, it’ll be silent, particularly it’s a sign of whether music is set up or not.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core i3 4170 / AMD A8-7600
- Pictures: NVIDIA GTX 660 / AMD R9 270
- Storage: 6 GB available space