Download Job Simulator for FREE on PC — learn to download and set up Job Simulator for free and make sure you share this website, Published in 2020.
Job Simulator Overview
A reality experience for HTC Vive. In a world Where robots have replaced all of the human tasks, step to the”Job Simulator” to find out exactly what it was like’to project’.Key Characteristics!
- Throw a stapler in your own boss!
- Discover to project’ in four historically true representations of work before society has been automatic by robots!
- Use your hands to pile, manipulate how, and crush physics items in a strangely satisfying way!
- Aggressively chug coffee and consume suspicious food from the garbage!
- Utilize the confluence of years of VR study to accurately monitor your every motion to sub-millimeter accuracy so you consume VR donuts, naturally!
- Willing to liquidate berries in actual life? Can it! Not Able to juggle? There is no cleanup!
- Gain valuable lifetime experience by shooting new workers, serving slushy treats, brewing English tea, and ripping apart engines!
- Have a cozy VR encounter where nausea is a gameplay mechanic, not a side-effect!
- *NEW! * Work the night change with the Infinite Overtime manner that is newest!
A game that is VR-Only!
How to Download & Install Job Simulator
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Job Simulator is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Job.Simulator.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Job Simulator folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or later, Windows 10
- Processor: CPU: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: N/A
- Additional Notes: VR ONLY!