Screengrab through Bungie
Every week, Saint-14 opens the doorways of their Trails of Osiris, enticing Destiny two players to check their abilities against each other in PvP.
Trials’ principles are easy. You wish to attempt to proceed bankrupt, so which it is possible to take a visit amassing seven wins in a row, without any losses and make a number of the loot.
As a fixed amount of wins will help you get specific products It is also possible to pick up loot without visiting the Lighthouse. Remember, this is the first week which you may catch Trials Bounties out of Saint-14, so make sure you give a trip to him.
This week’s map is Javelin – 4.
- 3 wins – Chest (Powerful)
- 5 wins – Fusion Rifle (Powerful)
- 7 wins – Sniper Rifle (Pinnacle)
- Flawless – Chest (Pinnacle)
Loot marked as predicted is done so based on reward patterns over the last few weeks/seasons.
When does Trials start?
Trials will start each weekend, on Friday at 10 am PST, 1 pm EST.
How to compete in Trials
To take part in Trials, you will need to be at least 960 Power, and you will need to get a Trails of Osiris card. You can purchase these from Saint-14 in the Tower Hangar. He will also sell Trials bounties and passages, which as special items that will “forgive” losses in certain situations.
You can also hand in Trials Tokens to Saint-14 in exchange for special Trails Engrams.
Once you have your card, and your squad, you can start Trials from the Crucible menu in the Director.
- Mercy Passage – forgives one loss.
- Ferocity Passage – your third win will count as two wins, as long as you have no losses.
- Confidence Passage – grants a bonus reward from the Flawless chest
- Wealth Passage unlocks at five wins – earn additional Trials Tokens from completing and winning Trials matches.
- Wisdom Passage – grants bonus XP from Trials wins based on the number of wins on your ticket, only kicks in after seven wins.