Batman Arkham City Overview
Batman Arkham City is the second installment of the Batman Arkham series and is based on the franchise’s comic book mythos. In the most important narrative of the game, Batman is headquartered in Arkham City, a massive surrounding the decaying slums of fictional Gotham City. He has to discover the secret behind the sinister scheme, “Protocol 10”, that was arranged by the facility’s warden, Hugo Strange. The game entirely received overwhelmingly positive reviews on steam because its storyline and sound this match produce. Beneficial with each one the DLC, the game of the year edition made up a step from it’s the original release. With no doubt, Batman Arkham City is a match to play and worth beating if you’re into the Batman Arkham show.
How to Download & Install Batman Arkham City
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Click Download through your web browser or Download with MEGASync to start your download. (For web browser downloading, you should use chrome and have the MEGA extension installed, which you can get here).
- Once Batman Arkham City is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Batman Arkham City.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Batman Arkham City folder and run the setup.
- Click install and let the game install. You may get a couple of pop-ups once finished, just close out of them and right click and run the game as administrator from your desktop & play (do not forget to run the game as administrator as it helps prevents crashes and issues with game saves).
Processor: Intel® 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or better
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows® 7/Vista/XP
Graphics: Video card must be 512 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support
Hard Drive: 15 GB available space