Minecraft: Story Mode — Season Two Overview
Now that Jesse and the gang have vanquished the Wither Storm, saved the world, and become totally super famous heroes, life is becoming a bit more…complicated. With less time for adventure and more responsibilities friendships have begun to fade — until the hand of Jesse becomes trapped in a creepy gauntlet which belongs to an underwater temple. Together with new comrades and old pals, Jesse embarks on a brand new journey filled with good times choices, and also at least temperamental llama. Includes access to all 5 episodes (Episodes 1-5 available now!) Inside this brand new season from the studio, Telltale Games.
How to Download & Install Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Minecraft Story Mode Season 2.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
- OS: Windows 7 64Bit Service Pack 1 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTS 450+ with 1024MB+ VRAM (excluding GT) and Intel HD Graphics 4000+
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 11 sound device
- Additional Notes: For more detailed specs to optimize the performance of Minecraft: