Resident Evil 2 Overview
The masterpiece Resident Evil 2 returns, completely rebuilt from the ground up to get a narrative experience that was deeper. Using Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Resident Evil 2 provides a fresh take on The survival horror saga with breathtakingly realistic visuals, And, heart-pounding immersive sound, a new camera Modernized controls of styles from the original game. In Resident Evil 2, the actions, tense exploration, and mystery Solving that defined the Resident Evil series yields. Players Join college student Claire and rookie police officer Leon Kennedy Redfield, who are thrust together by an outbreak in Raccoon City that transformed its population to zombies. Both Leon and Claire have their own working campaigns that are separate, enabling players to see the story from both characters’ viewpoints. The fate of those two As they work together to, fan-favorite characters is in players’ hands Survive and get to the base of what’s behind the frightening attack on Town. Will they make it out alive?
How to Download & Install Resident Evil 2
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Resident Evil 2 is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Resident Evil 2.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Resident Evil 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WINDOWS® 7, 8.1, 10 (64-BIT Required)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4460 or AMD FX™-6300 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760 or AMD Radeon™ R7 260x with 2GB Video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 26 GB available space
- Additional Notes: This game is expected to run at 1080p/30 FPS. If you have don’t have enough graphics memory to run the game at your selected texture quality, you must go to Options > Graphics and lower the texture quality or shadow quality, or decrease the resolution. An internet connection is required for product activation. (Network connectivity uses Steam® developed by Valve® Corporation.)