GTA San Andreas PC Version Full Game Free Download
GTA San Andreas Overview
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (GTA SA for short) is an open-world action game that’s played from a third-person perspective permitting the participant to interact with the game universe in their leisure. This guide will inform you how you can download GTA San Andreas full version for Free. The match is set in a fictional town called San Andreas that’s based in California and Nevada. This game was rated to be among the very best video games ever made in history using a whopping 17.3 million copies of the game sold consoles. In this game, you have the capability to do whatever you want, ranging from shootings, stealing automobiles, planes, leaping off buildings, as well as purchasing your home. If you’re trying to find a way to download GTA San Andreas, you arrived at the right place since this tutorial will demonstrate how you can get into the game with multiplayer without hassle. Make sure you stick to each measure to connect on the web successfully.
- Processor: Intel Pentium III® 1.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 256 MB
- OS: Windows® 7/Vista/XP
- Graphics: Video card must be 128 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support
- Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
How to Download & Install GTA San Andreas
- Click the Download button or the logo below, and you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Click Download through your web browser or Download with MEGASync to start your download. (For web browser downloading, you should use chrome and have the MEGA extension installed, which you can get here).
- Once GTA San Andreas is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to GTA San Andreas” (To do this, you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the GTA San Andreas folder and run the setup.
- Click install and let the game install. You may get a couple of pop-ups once finished; close out of them and right click and run the game as administrator from your desktop & play (do not forget to run the game as administrator as it helps prevents crashes and issues with game saves).