Youtubers Life PC Version Game Free Download
Youtubers Life Overview
Youtubers Life is the best life simulation/tycoon videogame in which you may become the planet’s biggest content creator ever by viewing videos, enlarging the number of lovers, and turning into a wealthy guy. Create your character and get started creating your initial broadcasts at the cozy room in your parents’ in which you’ve grown up as you were small. Keep your eye on daily activities and socialize yourself to raise your popularity. At the same time, you need to manage lovers, friends, family, and time management! Become the essential gamer on the Web! Attend demonstrations of new games, purchase classic and new games, buy your favorite titles on the internet, have them delivered to your home and begin recording your gameplay right away! Have you ever wanted to be a music star on the Web? Play around 30 distinct instruments and learn every genre –you’ll find over 10! Publish cover movies, music courses, duets and be the focus in a concert. Appreciate the brand new Cooking Channel where you may record the most effective cuisine-themed movies on the internet! Buy components, pick the right kitchen gear, and make recipes. Giving cooking advices hasn’t been so enjoyable!
Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or better
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows® 7/Vista/XP
Graphics: Video card must be 512 MB or more and should be DirectX 9-compatible with support
Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
How to Download & Install Youtubers Life
- Click the Download button below, and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Youtubers Life is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Youtubers.Life.Incl.OMG.zip” (To do this, you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Youtubers Life folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.