Darkest Dungeon Game Full Version PC Game Download
Darkest Dungeon Review
Darkest Dungeon is a hard gothic roguelike turn-based RPG Concerning the emotional pressures of adventuring. Recruit, train, and direct a group of flawed heroes throughout twisted woods, deserted warrens, destroyed crypts, and outside. You will battle not just unthinkable foes, but anxiety, famine, illness, and also the ever-encroaching dark. Uncover strange puzzles, and pit the heroes from a range of fearsome creatures with an advanced tactical turn-based combat method.
- The Affliction System — combat not just critters, but anxiety! Contend with paranoia, masochism, fear, irrationality, and a slew of gameplay-meaningful quirks!
- Striking hand-drawn gothic crowquill artwork style
- The sophisticated turn-based fight pits you against a plethora of diabolical monsters
- Narration method to celebrate your successes…and failures
- 16 (and counting!) Playable hero courses, such as Plague Doctor, Hellion, as well as the Leper!
- Camp to cure wounds or send inspirational speeches.
- Rest your tired, shell-shocked personalities in the town in the Tavern or the Abbey to maintain their anxiety in check.
- Vintage CRPG and roguelike attributes, such as personality permadeath, procedural dungeons, and Unbelievable replay
- OS: Windows XP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Open GL 3.2+ Compliant
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1080p, 16:9 recommended
How to Download & Install Darkest Dungeon
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Darkest Dungeon is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Darkest Dungeon The Color of Madness + 3 DLC’s.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Darkest Dungeon folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.