Diablo: Hellfire PC Latest Version Game Free Download
Pathfinder: Kingmaker Overview
Now with Hellfire! Initially developed by Synergistic Software and Published in 1997, Hellfire wasn’t official Blizzard merchandise and did Not take Blizzard’s acceptance or tag. Regardless of that, in reaction to Diablo players that have voiced a desire to experience the content, Blizzard has given the OK for it to be included as a free add-on with Diablo buys on GOG.COM. Hellfire provides a non-canonical Single-player narrative where players need to conquer a powerful demon named Na-Krul who’s threatening Tristram. The expansion also adds a Monk Course, new weapons and objects, new assignments, locations, dungeons, and enemies. Hellfire will be available when launching the first Diablo.
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 1200Mhz / AMD Athlon XP 1500+
- Graphics: AMD Rage 128 Ultra 16MB or NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX 100/200 32MB.
- System Memory: 32 MB RAM.
- Storage: 500 MB Hard drive space.
- DirectX: 8 Compatible Graphics Card.
How to Download & Install Diablo: Hellfire
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Diablo: Hellfire is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Diablo: Hellfire.zip ” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Diablo: Hellfire and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.