The Sims 1 iOS/APK Version Full Game Free Download
The Sims 1 Overview
The Sims 1 was propelled on January 31, 2000. It’s a dreadful game by present-day steps, yet it’s imaginative, being the key round of this Sims arrangement. Also, on the off possibility that it did not exist, probably the greater matches, The Sims 3 and 2 might not have shown up.
The Sims 1 has only two life phases: child and grown-up. Now and again, you receive a call asking if you want to adopt a young child. It’s likewise possible to create babies, placing two sims from the adoration bed presented utilizing a development pack and snap”drama” on them. You receive a bassinet, and the baby requires care for about like clockwork after 72 hours to transform to a child. Be that as it may, kids not change to grown-ups (except if you own Makin’ Magic and utilize fascinate Age of Immediate ), and also grown-ups never bite the dust from maturing (however, there are many ways by which they may pass: starvation, swallowing, suffocating, magnificent, etc.).
Kids in The Sims are items, not Sims. If you go from a family with a child, the baby is not acceptable to the new area. When babies transform into children, garments and heads are chosen as in The Sims 1, and there aren’t any hereditary attributes.
Whenever disregarded, youngsters will be accepted by the social experts or should overlook school transportation and declining evaluations, and they’ll leave everlastingly to military college.
The Sims 1 does not have weekdays, grown-ups go to work daily, and kids go to class every day.
Sims 1 includes 10 professions that follow 10 positions each. Extension packs comprise more vocations, which makes an aggregate of 21 vocations. Compensation and hours vary from job to operate, livelihood been contested corresponding, those with the majority of minimal section amount pay possess the most elevated top-notch pay—more subtleties here: The Sims 1 vocation tracks.
The Sims 1 is limited to seeing technology highlights. Houses may only have two stories. You can not have institutions, storm cellars, or stairs if the floor is irregular, like in The Sims 2 and much more current games. Any area encased by dividers has obviously a hipped rooftop; the gabled rooftop is unthinkable. You can not alter rooftop aside from shading and among 4 pitch options (you can, in any circumstance, create single-story homes with a porch in the next story).
Features Of The Sims 1
- Your Sims are anxious about their home’s structure and condition, at both the tasteful and fundamental level.
- Your family unit’s complete assets are powerfully shown beneath the Speed catches.
- Keep in mind that your Sims may desire a plasma TV, yet if daddy’s not getting the batter (nor momma too), you may be sending your Sims to ghetto-Ville.
- If you plan or outfit their home so that it makes the Sims long, bulky outings to achieve an undertaking, or if objects obstruct the unmistakable pathway to objects they’re keen on, they won’t stop for a second to grumble.
- 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- 1 GB RAM* 1.5 GB RAM**
- 128 MB Video Card
- 6.5 GB of hard drive space
- 1 GB additional space for custom content
How To Download The Sims 1
1. Click on the “Download Game” button.
2. Download “The Sims 1” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
3. Open the Installer, Click Next, and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
5. Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.