Satisfactory PC Version Full Game Free Download
Satisfactory is a first-person open-world mill building game using a Dash of exploration and battle. Pioneering for FICSIT Integrated means charting and harnessing an alien world, combating alien lifeforms, producing multi-story factories, entering conveyor belt paradise, automating automobiles, and exploring new technologies. In FICSIT inc. You may get involved in this Save the Day program, supplying short-term solutions to long-term troubles, maybe with the support of your friends.
- OS: Windows 7 or later (64-Bit)
- Processor: i5-3570k 3.4 GHz 4 Core (64-Bit)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 760 2GB
- DirectX®: 11
- Hard Drive: 13
How to Download & Install Satisfactory
- Click the Download button below, and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Satisfactory is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Satisfactory.v0.101.zip” (To do this, you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- To play offline: Navigate to folder: “Satisfactory\FactoryGame\Binaries\Win64\FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe and create a shortcut to the desktop. Right-click the shortcut exe and at the end of target put -EpicPortal. Select Apply then, OK. Now you can run the game from the desktop.
- To play online: Download Epic Games Launcher, Create an account, sign in, go to store, and install “Unreal Tournament” (It’s Free). Accept terms. Lastly, start the game as administrator from the folder: Satisfactory\FactoryGame\Binaries\Win64\EpicLauncher.exe – You must add friends within Epic Games Launcher and invite them to the game or join theirs.