The Sims 4 Full Version PC Game Download
The Sims 4 Overview
An unreal world expects your Sim, and if you stumble upon the key portal, You will find mysterious discoveries at every turn. Socialize with familiars, Cast charms on Sims around you, and concoct potions for friends and enemies. Research on timeless teachings, get sorcerous specialists to train Your own Sim and eventually become a Spellcaster by finishing a quest. Collect and Cast spells to produce Sims fight, conjure meals, or perhaps turn others into objects. Create drinkable potions to create Sims fall in love, eliminate Undesirable curses, or dwell eternally! Get in the spirit of sorcery with Outfits that match your Sim. Over-the-top apparel is cauldron-ready, while A subdued outfit is ideal for casting fresh spells. Collect wands and Brooms to complete the appearance, then decorate rooms with charming objects.
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5, AMD Athlon X4 or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows® 7/Vista/XP
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon X1300 or Intel GMA X4500
- Hard Drive: 31 GB available space
How to Download & Install The Sims 4
- Click the Download button or the logo below, and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once The Sims 4 is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The.Sims.4.Tiny.Living.and.ALL.DLCs.zip” (To do this, you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside The Sims 4 Seasons folder, Game folder, Bin folder, right-click and run the TS4_x64.exe application as administrator.
- Have fun and play! If you get any missing dll errors, go inside the redist folder and install dxwebsetup, and both vcredist_x86 + vcredist_x64 from BOTH vc2010 and vc2013 folders.