Recettear: An Item Shop’s Tale PC Version Full Game Free Download
Recettear is the narrative of a product store, the woman who lives inside, along with the fairy that turned her life upside down. Recette Lemongrass finds herself in control of a product store built into her residence to repay a loan her dad took and then jumped out, and Tear, her newfound “companion,” will not take no for an answer! Since Recette, you need to choose how you are going to receive your inventory — through playing with the markets in the town or heading out to the wild with an adventuring buddy and thrashing beasts till they give up the goodies — just how much to sell items for, exactly what the store needs to look like, and how to best go about obtaining the cash Tear must pay back the loan. If you can not come up with the cash… well, I hope you enjoy living in a cardboard box.
- Manage all aspects of an item shop – from stock to interior design!
- Explore randomized dungeons – never quite the same twice!
- Multiple adventurers to choose from when dungeon-diving – no two play the same!
- Plenty to do after beating the game – challenge yourself with Survival Mode or play to your heart’s delight in Endless Mode!
- Engaging story, localized by Carpe Fulgur – get to know the people of Pensee!
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Pentium 4 1.7ghz or Athlon XP 1700+ (or equivalent processor)
- Memory: 256MB of system RAM (512 recommended for Windows Vista and 7)
- Graphics: DirectX 8.1-compatible video card of any type with at least 64 megabytes of video RAM; Nvidia and ATI tested (Intel Integrated Graphics below X4000 series not recommended)
- DirectX®: DirectX 8.1
- Hard Drive: 700MB free HD space
- Sound: DirectX 8.1-compatible sound card/motherboard chip