Diablo: Hell PC Version Full Free Download
Diablo II PC Game 2000 Overview:
Progresses through 4 chapters, named “behaves,” with every act following a more or less predetermined route and quest list, 6 in the first 3 actions, and 3 at last.
Players fight creatures through open natural spaces and dungeons to Level their personality and get better items (weapons, armor). The battle is in real-time and is shown from an isometric view. Players also choose to hire among several computer-controlled mercenaries that accompany the player and attack nearby enemies. A powerful monster expects the participant at the end of every act. Items dropped by animals on passing, their attributes, and many game regions are randomly created.
In addition to the four functions, there are three levels of sequential Difficulty: Normal, Nightmare, and Hell. In greater problems, monsters are more durable and more resistant to the components. The participant receives a penalty for their resistance to the components, besides shedding both gold and experience when dying. The player can choose to play again from the beginning at the next degree of difficulty once the game expires. As a result, the character keeps all items and abilities between each difficulty and may replay on a lower problem at any moment.
Players may also create a hardcore personality. Regular characters can Be resurrected in death and restart play, even though a hardcore Character has only one life; upon passing, the game only ends.
Features of Diablo II:
- The Amazon comes from the Twin Seas islands, near the limit where the Great Ocean begins.
- The Barbarian is a member of a Mount Arreat tribe and a powerful warrior in close combat, capable of inflicting and sustaining large amounts of physical damage. Glorious witches who have snatched the secrets of magic from the wizard clans dominated by eastern men.
- The Necromancer is a versatile wizard whose power comes from death.
- The Sorceress comes from a coven of rebellious witches who have snatched the secrets of magic from the wizard clans dominated by eastern men.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: 1 GHz processor
- Video: DirectX video card with 800 x 600 resolution
- Memory: 32-Bit Windows: 1 GB RAM, 64-Bit Windows: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 1.9 GB available hard drive space
- Internet: Multiplayer requires a low-latency internet connection rated at 28.8 KBps+. LAN play requires a TCP/IP connection.
- Broadband internet connection. LAN play requires a TCP/IP connection.
- Media: 4X CD-ROM drive (required for retail disc versions only)
- None for the recommended digital installation