Mortal Kombat Trilogy PC Version Download
About Mortal Kombat Trilogy
Mortal Kombat Trilogy (MKT) is a fighting game created by Midway in 1996 as a standalone upgrade to Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 for the PlayStation, Nintendo 64, Sega Saturn and PCs. Mortal Kombat Trilogy presents the Aggressor pub, which matches as the combatants struggle (twice as much when the competitor is blocking). When the bar is full, it lets the personality quickly movement and increased attack damage for a brief time period. Many characters gained extra specific moves. Some were easy edits of present moves (for example, Stryker throwing two grenades rather than one), although some others had been fresh animations never implemented inside their planned preceding matches.
These special moves comprised MK Kano’s Spinning Blade movement, MKII Kung Lao’s Air Torpedo, Goro’s Spinning Punch movement, Raiden’s Lightning which conveys from behind the competition, and Baraka’s Blade Twist movement. Furthermore, Shao Kahn acquired a throw and grab-and-punch move, and Motaro obtained a suitable throw movement. Sub-Zero’s famous”spine-rip” Fatality reappears from the match, but is totally censored, since the display blacks out with just the”Fatality” text observable. This was expected to prevent needing to re-animate that the fatality for this particular match.
How to Download and Install Mortal Kombat Trilogy
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Mortal Kombat Trilogy. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Mortal Kombat Trilogy has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!