Assassin’s Creed Chronicles India PC Game Download
Assassin’s Creed Chronicles India PC Game is set in 19th century Colonial India. The narrative revolves round Arbaaz because he sets-off on his quest for retribution.
Together with Assassin’s Creed Tales India PC Game experience the delight of becoming a stealthy assassin and flaunt your fighting abilities. Zip-line around Amritsar, search legendary artifacts and learn how to utilize the brand new double kill movement. Discover all-new equipment of Assassin like the chakram (circular projecting weapon) and also talwar (curved sword) to take care of good harm and interacting with the surroundings.
Additionally unlock numerous obstacle rooms with brand-new challenge manner as your skills will likely be pushed to their limits by which you go through a intricate sequence of barrier program. So head to assassinate within a thrilling new game experience!
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 (32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon II X2 240 @ 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTS450 or AMD Radeon HD5770 (1024MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
HOW TO INSTALL Assassin’s Creed Chronicles India
- Download the game from download links given below.
- Right click on the downloaded archive and click on “Extract here”.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now Right click on the extracted Iso file and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UtraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “Codex” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example if you have installed game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > “Assassin’s Creed Chronicles India” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.