Rome: Total War free full pc game for download
Around Rome: Total War
Rome: Total War is a PC strategy game created by The Creative Assembly and published in 2004 by Activision, even though its rights have since passed to Sega. The player requires a function as the mind of one of those three great Roman homes of this time; the Julii, Brutii, or Scipii.
Over the span of the match, new factions are unlocked, either one at a time since they’re defeated or all at the campaign’s finishing. Every faction has a different set of features, goals, and original provinces under its own control. Control of a state is supplied to the faction whose military occupies the state’s city. The ultimate purpose is to eventually become emperor by beating fifty states, gaining support from the folks before shooting Rome itself; however, a”short game” could be performed where the participant must control fifteen states and reevaluate certain faction(s).
How to Download and Install Rome: Total War
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Rome: Total War. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com.
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Rome: Total War has finished downloading, open the .iso file using software such as PowerISO or Daemon Tools.
- Run the game setup inside the .iso file. Go through the game setup (you can leave everything at default) and install the game.
- Apply Patch v1.5
- Once the patch installation is complete, copy the contents of the “Crack” folder into the installation directory (overwrite the files that are already there).
- Install Barbarian Invasion expansion
- Go to the crack folder on CD and run the 1.6 patches. Copy the crack to the main installation directory.
- Launch the game using the cracked file.
- Enjoy the game!