Call of Duty: World at War Free Download
About Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: World at War is a first-person shot video game developed by Treyarch and released by Activision.
World in War includes more mature themes than preceding Call of Duty installations. It can be open-ended, providing the player multiple ways to complete objectives, but generally plays just like previous franchise iterations. Players struggle alongside AI-controlled teammates. They assist throughout the game’s missions by giving cover, fire shooting enemies, and draining entrance rooms.
When playing with the Wii edition of this game, rather than using a standard controller, like the ones employed from the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3, an optional gun-like expansion controller called the Wii Zapper is utilized. The Zapper, or Wii Remote and Nunchuk, may target targets to shoot them and mimic marksmanship.
The match’s yield to World War II-era war reintroduces firearms and technologies. The participant gains access to all these over the duration of the match but may only carry up to two weapons along with hand grenades. Weapons and ammo from fallen foes or friendlies could be chosen up to replace weapons at a participant’s arsenal. Players may also locate weapons with added attachments, such as firearms equipped with rifle grenades, telescopic sights, and bayonets.
A personality could be put into one of three stances: standing, crouching, or, more likely, every influencing the character’s speed of motion, precision, and stealth. Employing cover aids the participant avoid enemy fire or regain health after substantial harm because there aren’t any health or armor powerups. After the character has taken harm, the borders of the display glow red, along with the personality’s heartbeat increases. If the character remains from passion, the personality can recuperate. After the character is inside the burst radius of a live grenade, a mark suggests the direction of the sanity, helping the participant choose whether to flee or throw it back at the enemy.
The single-player effort comprises thirteen hidden”death cards,” denoted by playing cards attached to makeshift war graves. There’s one in every degree (barring those who occur in automobiles ); amassing them unlocks cheats for Co-op style, for example, reduced enemy endurance as well as”paintball mode
Call of Duty: World at War System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor:Pentium 4 @ 3 GHz/AMD 64 3200+
- Memory:512 MB (1 GB for Vista)
- Graphics:256 MB (Nvidia GeForce 6600/ATI Radeon X1600)
- Storage: 8 GB Free
How to Download and Install Call of Duty: World at War
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Call of Duty: World at War. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Call of Duty: World at War has finished downloading, open the .iso file using software such as PowerISO or Daemon Tools.
- Run the game setup inside the .iso file. Go through the game setup (you can leave everything at default) and install the game. If they ask you for a key, use: MPC8-MD8P-78P1-75DU-890F
- Once the installation is complete, copy the contents of the “Crack” folder into the installation directory (overwrite the files that are already there).
- You can now launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game!