WWE 2K18 PC Download Game for free
WWE 2K18 is a professional wrestle video game that was developed by Yuke’s & Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports.
WWE 2K18, like its predecessors, is a professional wrestling video game. This is the first time WWE 2K18 has been released since WWF SmackDown! With Just Bring It, eight wrestlers can be in a match at the same time, as opposed to six. The Nintendo Switch version supports only six. New mechanics, finishers, and elimination sequences have been added to the Royal Rumble match. The carry system is similar to that of WWE SmackDown. Raw 2007 allows players to grab or drag their opponent and then place them in a particular spot. The game now features thousands of animations and moves.
Different game modes creation suite has seen improvements, including new parts and materials. A glow effect is one such material. This allows players to change the look of their superstars’ hair, clothes, and logos. The new creation suite also includes an enhanced highlight system.
However, the free-roaming camera was removed mid-match when the highlight reel was being used. Create-An-Arena also allows players to choose five different templates with different weapons and objects. Create-A-Match, which was last featured in WWE 2K17 (7th-gen) and WWE 2K14 (8th-gen), has been reintroduced. The new feature allows you to create custom matches and save them to be used in exhibition mode, the universe, and online through private matches.
MyCareer now allows backstage roaming (Last seen at WWE SmackDown and Raw 2011’s Road to Wrestlemania mode). Wrestlers can create alliances or enemies and fight styles are introduced in “MyPlayer”, allowing players to choose from eight fighting styles with their own strengths and weaknesses. Mixed-gender tag-team matches cannot be created with Create-a-Match.
Players can now use their MyPlayer MyPlayer characters to compete in events similar to those found in WWE SuperCard. This mode replaces WWE 2K17’s 2K Tonight online mode.
The Universe mode has been updated with a new story system and new cut-scenes. There are also new power rankings and a goal system.
WWE 2K18 System Requirements
- OS: 64-bit: Windows® 7 (latest updates)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3550 / AMD FX 8150
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 7770
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- OS: 64-bit: Windows® 7, Windows® 8 (8.1) or Windows® 10 (latest updates)
- Processor: Intel Core i7 3770 / AMD FX-8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 770 / AMD GPU Radeon R9 290
- Storage: 50 GB available space
How to download and install WWE 2K18
- Click the button below to download. Click on the download button below to be taken to WWE 2K18’s download page.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. You will need to first download a torrent file.uTorrent.Notice:uTorrent allows you to uncheck optional files and languages (they will be labeled as optional). This is useful if you don’t want the download to become too large.
- After WWE 2K18 is downloaded, open the setup file in the downloaded folder to install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!