Dangerous Driving Free Download PC windows game
What Dangerous Driving Can Do
Three Fields Entertainment released Dangerous Driving, a racing videogame, on April 9, 2019, for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. After choosing a car and track to race, players attempt to beat other races (computer-controlled or online).
Dangerous Driving features the same crash elements as Burnout. Players can crash into opponents or cause them to collide with the tracks (known as Takedowns). This temporarily stops them from racing until their car respawns. They can perform Takedowns and other driving tricks like drifting to build up Nitro meters. Once they reach a certain threshold, Nitro activates, giving them an extra speed boost.
Dangerous Driving System Requirements
- OS: Win 7 64
- Processor: Intel Core i5-650 3.2GHz / AMD FX-8350
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 290 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GB
- Storage: 12GB
- OS: Win 10 64
- Processor: Intel Core i7-2700K 4-Core 3.50GHz / AMD FX-9590
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 290 or NVIDIA
- Storage: 12GB
How to download and install dangerous driving
- Click the button below to download. Dangerous Driving will redirect you to the download page.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download, you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After Dangerous Driving is downloaded, mount the ISO file and launch the game setup.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!