CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 3 PC GAME AWAKENING DLC FREE DOWNLOAD
Call of Duty Black Ops III: Awakening DLC adds a pack of maps to Call Of Duty Black Ops III’s Base Game. It was made available publicly for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. This DLC is the first to be made available for the PlayStation 4 and later for the XBox 360 and the XBox One. There are four new maps in this DLC: Rise, Gauntlet, and Splash. The DLC also includes a brand new map of zombies, Der Eisendrache. It is filmed in Hohenwerfen Castle, Austria, known as the Griffin Castle in the game.
This game includes 4 new maps.
Urban Zurich’s skyline design. Skyjacked map is a remake of or an edition of the iconic map of Call of Duty Black Ops II called Hijacked. Although it has some new features and additions, this map is still the fastest and most frenetic in call of duty history. Skyjacked Map uses the new Black Ops 3 Base Game core system, making it possible for an adventure like never before.
This map was created and placed on the snowy outskirts of Zurich.RiseThis is a huge project by the Coalescence Corporation to build a research facility. It includes all of the core movement features as well as some classic call-of-duty base features. Each map section offers a different style of gameplay.
Splash Map takes place in an abandoned water park. This fun and vibrant map offers the best of both worlds. It features shipwrecked and lazy river rides in a forgotten town. Splash was created to provide an incredible underwater shooting and gameplay experience.
Gauntlet was designed and built on the base of a military training facility. It features a three-lane map structure with stunning visuals and gameplay. Each lane has its own unique environment. One has a jungle, another one has an arctic zone, and the final one has a rainy urban landscape.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Required CPU: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz OR AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
- Required RAM: 6 GB
- Works on OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Required Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 @ 1GB / ATI Radeon HD 6970 @ 1GB or any equivalent.
- Make sure you have the “COD Black Ops 3 Main Game” installed already on your pc. If you do not have it already, click on the link for the main game given below and then move on to downloading and installing this DLC Pack.
- Once you have installed the base game,
- Download all parts for this DLC from the download links given below.
- Right-click on the 1st part and click on “Extract here.” Other parts will be automatically extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now Right-click on the extracted Iso file and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO.” Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right-click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the deck installation.
- Would you please wait for it to install the game on your pc?
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “Crack” and copy all the files from there and paste them into the directory where you have installed the main or bade game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > “Call of Duty Black Ops III,” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.