Equestrian Training free game for windows
You can learn about horses and riding with your friends or alone. The game is based on the FFE (French horse riding federation) diplomas. Also known as Galops, the game allows you to improve your skills in the training mode and test your knowledge in exam mode. You can also have fun learning with the educational mini-games. Soon you’ll be an expert in horse-riding!
Multi-player mode can accommodate up to four players. You can challenge your friend’s horse riding knowledge and work together to complete the practical exercises.
A glossary of terms related to horses and riding.
-You can customize your training sessions by choosing the topic (riding, knowledge, or care), how many questions you would like to ask, and whether or not you wish to use a timer.
-Less than 15 mini-games, divided into three categories: endurance race (or obstacle jumping), grooming (or grooming), which will allow you to put theory into practice and have a lot of fun.
You can use statistics charts to track your progress and pinpoint areas where you should focus your efforts.
Equestrian Training System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 (64 Bit)
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 4 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX Compatible Card
- Storage: 2 GB available space
How to download and install equestrian training
- Click the button below to download. The download page will redirect you to Equestrian Training.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Equestrian Training has finished downloading, extract the file using software such as WinRAR.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!