Medieval II: Total War APK Download Latest Version For Android
About Medieval II – Total War
Medieval II: Total War, a turn-based strategy video game that combines real-time tactics and strategy, is the sequel to 2002’s Medieval: Total War. It is also the fourth instalment in the Total War series from Creative Assembly.
You can play as any faction in the campaign. The goal is to build a civilization that can be conquered by other factions. The game involves controlling the faction’s military, social, and economic systems on large campaign maps. The map can be moved by agents, fleets, armies, and fleets during the player’s turn. The player has two options when an army is engaged by another army: either manually calculate the outcome or fight it personally.
The campaign type determines the goal. A short campaign will require the player to defeat at least two enemy factions (for instance, the Holy Roman Empire must defeat its historical enemies Milan or Denmark) and control at most 15 settlements. For the long campaign, you must control at least 45 territories and one or two important cities. These are specific to each faction, such as Jerusalem, Granada and Rome.
Every nation that is conquered during the Grand Campaign can be made a playable faction. The exceptions are the Papal States and Mongols, Timurids and Aztecs (only found in the New World or the late period), and Rebels. All factions are playable if you complete the Grand Campaign at any difficulty level.
How to download and install Medieval II: Total War
- Click the button below to download. The download page will redirect you to Medieval II Total War.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- After Medieval II: Total War is downloaded, you can open the.iso file with a program such as PowerISO and Daemon Tools.
- Start the game setup from the.iso file. Follow the instructions to install the game.
- After the installation is completed, copy the contents from the Crack folder to the installation directory.
- Now you can launch the game directly from your desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game!