Everything You Need to Know about the New World Update 1.3.2
New World Patch 1.3.2 has been released. Although this update doesn’t add any new content, it changes existing content and fixes several ongoing problems.
Endgame improvements in the update include fixing communication issues that can arise during high-ranking mutators. Another problem caused by players trying to upgrade equipment while their storage was still open has been fixed.
What can you expect from the New World 1.3.2 Update
A major update was made to the Winter Convergence Festival. This new winter event is packed with quests, unique events and much more.
Unfortunately, bugs in the game have persisted since the last patch. These issues will be fixed in today’s New World patch 1.3.2.
Highlights from the New World Update 1.3.2
These are the key highlights of this new patch:
- Fixed a bug that caused unlock messaging to be inconsistent for higher Mutator difficulty levels. Difficulties 1-5 still require Silver rank, while difficulty 6-10 requires Gold position.
- This issue was fixed. Equipment couldn’t have been upgraded while storage was open if there were umbral fragments in storage.
- Absolute Terror’s second Keen perk was replaced by the Refreshing bonus.
- A bug was fixed that could have caused players in PvP’s to be stuck in a position where their movement speed was not being adjusted correctly for long periods.
- We fixed an issue that could have led to multiple listings of the same player on the War/Invasion roster.
- Fixed an issue in which the On Fire passive provided an escalating damage boost for critical hits.
- Corrected a bug in which the On Fire passive did not trigger a critical hit guarantee on every third attack.
- Fixes an issue in which DoT damage was resetting the hits of Accumulating power passive, preventing it from being continuously triggered
The complete patch notes can be found here. New World can be downloaded on PC.