WWE 2K22: Update 1.12 – New Playable Characters
The WWE 2K22 patch update brings with it a host of new features. This includes several roster additions not initially included in the base game’s roster. 2K Games has made the following changes to the patch after receiving feedback from both stars and fans.
The following Superstars were added to the game as playable characters
- Alexa Bliss ’20
- Shinsuke Nakamura
- King Booker
- King Corbin
- Dominik Dijakovic
- Nikki Cross
- Shawn Michaels, ’18
- Many adjustments can be made to move to improve collision and targeting.
- Elbow Drop can be performed with fixed warping and deforming
- Multiple moves were added to the Signature and Finisher categories
- Fixed a bug that allowed attributes to be set higher than 100
- Fixed a bug that allowed rollouts during handicap matches
- Fixed bugs that could cause springboards not to work in Elimination Chamber matches
- Fixed a bug that caused Superstars to “float” when attempting various ladder attacks.
- Reactions to an improved barricade
- Fixed bugs that cause weapon damage may not register correctly due to incorrect registration.
- Fixed a bug that stopped Middle Rope finishers from functioning
- Fix a crash that could occur during a match of 4way tornado tag
- Added descriptions to PC Graphics Settings
- Stability in accepting invitations throughout the title.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Superstars based upon shared crowd signs from being downloaded
- Many improvements and tweaks to the CAS parts can improve clipping bugs.
- Editing base custom side plates crash fix when lettering has already been applied
- Repair a crash that could occur after copying side plates and making modifications to them
- Fixed a crash that could occur during the Kendo Karnage storyline
- Minor shows could not be created due to a bug
- Fixed crash when switching between the Edit Superstar menus in Universe or Create a Moveset.
- Fixed an issue when deleting custom photos that were in use within Universe modes