TEAMFIGHT TACTICS NOTES 12.12 – RELEASE DATES, TREASURE DAGON, SYLAS CHANGES, AND MORE
Teamfight Tactics’ Update 12.12 is now live, with Patch Notes revealing the Release Date and changes for Sylas, Treasure Dragon, and others.
TFT patch 12.12 was released on June 23rd, the same date as its peers. This also happens to be the day that the League of Legends version became available.
Teamfight Tactics Patch 12.12
Server downtime is usually required before new patches can be released. This allows for all moving parts to function properly. Check out League of Legends status to keep track of when servers are offline for Teamfight Tactics 12.11 maintenance.
Take a look at the complete list of changes to TFT 12.12 as listed by Riot Games in their patch notes.
TFT 12.12 Larger Changes
- The automatic shop refresh and the start of round gold are no longer activated at 5-1 (round after Treasure Dragon).
- The 3rd ‘transition’ phase was removed between Stage 4-7 & Stage 5-1
- Treasure Dragon content can no longer be automatically selected after the 60-second round of 4-7
Pace of Combat
- Bruiser Health: 200/350/500/800 = 200/325/450/700
- Dragon Health: 750 =700
- Guardian max Health percentage shield: 35/50/65% = 30/45/65%
- Mirage, Dawnbringer’s Determination max Health heal percentage: 50/75/75(heal twice)/150(heal twice) = 40/70/70(heal twice)/125(heal twice)
- Shapeshifter Health: 50% increase in percentage: 50/100/150% =45/90/135%
- Assassin bonus Crit Damage: 20/40/60% = 15/30/50%
- Cannoneer attack damage scaling on 5th shot 150/175/225/275% =150/200/250/300%
- Legend Ability Power Steal: 40% – 50%
- Raging Attack Speed 50/150/250% =50/125/225%
- Raging Omnivamp: 30/50/80% = 30/50/70%
- Shimmerscale exclusive Items granted: 1/2/3/5 = 1/2/4/5
- Shimmerscale item, Draven’s Axe Gold per Cash out: 10g = 8g
- Shimmerscale item, Gambler’s Blade procs on the attack: 5% = 6
- Shimmerscale item, Heart of Gold units for gold: 2 = 3.
- Swift shot Attack Speed Per Hex: 12/25/40% = 10/20/40%
Units: Tier 1
- Ezreal Mystic shot Damage: 175/250/350 =150/225/300
- Heimerdinger Mana nerf: 40/80 = 50/100
- Heimerdinger Egg TossDamage: 225/300/400 = 225/325/450
- Heimerdinger Egg Toss Stun Duration: 1.5/1.75/2 sec = 1.5 sec
- Karma Inner Flame Damage: 200/275/350 = 225/300/375 = 225/300/375
- Karma Inner Flambum explosion now focuses on the missile’s target and not slightly in front. This allows her to hit all units more consistently in a single clump.
- Sett Knuckle down Attack Damage Ratio 170% = 150%
- Tahmkench REWORKED
- Tahm Kench’s tooltip has been corrected to not imply that bonus damage occurs only when the shield is in place. The tooltip now says: The attacker will suffer magic damage from the next three enemy attacks that he receives within this time period.
- Tahm Kench Thick skin shield: 250/300/425 =250/300/350
Units: Tier 2
- Shen max Mana nerf: 60/90 = 75/105
- Shen Attack Speed: 0.65 = 0.7
Units: Tier 3
- Anivia Prismatic Storm Damage – 300/400/600 = 325/450/700
- Diana Bugfix: After all the orbs have burst, Diana’s shield doesn’t stack on itself anymore. It now recharges as it was intended. Now, her orbs properly scale with Ability Power
- Diana Pale Cascade orb Damage: 100/110/120 = 80/90/100
- Illaoi Cosmic Smash Armor and Magic Resist Steal: 40% = 33%
- Lee Sin Dragon’s Rage: 275/325/425 = 325/375/500
- Lee Sin Mana nerf : 0/70 = 40%/100
- Olaf Attack Damage: 60 = 50
- Sylas REWORKED – Sylas are no longer Mana Reaves upon casting the first spell, nor Shields when casting Petricite Burnst on Mana Reaved targets
- Sylas NEW Sylas will now protect the first spell cast
- Sylas NEW – If Sylas has already protected himself, the spell now hits in an even larger area (2 hexes), and Mana Reaves any enemy hit
- Sylas NEW: Sylas’s shield now stacks
- Sylas Petricite Burst Shield amount: 700/750/800 = $300/350/400
- Sylas Petricite Burst Damage: 150/225/350 = 125/200/300
- Sylas Mana nerf: 50/100 = 60/120
- Ryze Health: 650 =600
- Volibear Attack Speed: 0.7 = 0.75
- Vlibear Relentless Storm bonus health upon activation: 375/650/1200 =550/1000/1800
- Volibear Relentless Storm 3rd Auto Bonus Magic Damage: 160/175/190 = 170/180/190
Units: Tier 4
- The final Corki Missile Barrage missile, The Big One will always explode at its target instead of flying indefinitely.
- Daeja REWORKED
- Daeja max Mana buff: 90/120 = 0/100
- Daeja Attack Speed: 0.8 = 0.6
- Daeja Windblast passive on hit magic Damage: 35/55/200 =55/85/300
- Passive Magic Resistance reduction by attack from Daeja Windblast: 3 = 5.
- Daeja Windblast Wave Damage: 100/175/1000 = 245/350/1500
- Daeja Windblast’s impact timing has been improved to match visuals
- If no units are within his range, Talon cannot cast his spell.
- Talon Bugfix: When Talon recalls his Shadow Assault blades damage will be correctly applied to secondary targets they pass by rather than doing no damage
- Talon Shadow Assault Blade Ring Attack damage scaling: 00/100/200% =75/75/200%
- Total Damage to bugfix: 150/150/400%
Units: Tier 5
- Shyvana REWORKED
- Shyvana Dragon’s Descent Injury upon crash: 250/400/750 =100/175/500
- Upon transformation, Shyvana will instantly cast Flame Breath
- Shyvana Flame Breath is going to follow her movements.
- If there are no targets in her Flame Breath, Shyvana will search for one.
- Shyvana Flame Breath percent max Health Damage: 30/40/200% = 45/60/300%
- Shyvana Mana 0/30 >> 45/75
- Shyvana is smarter and more angry at 3-stars
- Deathblade Attack Damage: 40/70/100 = 40/60/80
- Attack Damage for Luminous Deathblade (Radiant Deathblade). 60/100/140 = 60/90/120
- Sunlight Cape (Radiant), Health: 800 = 600
- Ascension Tier: Silver = Gold
- Astral Heart Tier: Silver = Gold
- Binary Airdrop now also grants random items components
- Reworked: Stats now scale with Stage number (Stages 2-5 in Hyper Roll).
- Built Different I: 300 health and 50% attack speed = 250/300/350/400 health and 40/50/60/70% attack speed
- Built Different II: 400 health and 60% attack speed = 300/400/500/600 health and 50/60/70/80% attack speed
- Built Different III: 500 health and 70% attack speed = 400/500/600/700 health and 60/70/80/90% attack speed
- Cannoneer Crown grants Runaan’s Hurricane a Giant Slayer
- Jade Soul grants Titan’s Resolve an Ionic Spark = Titan’s Resolve
- Spend recklessly and you can cause damage of up to 50%
- Ricochet Cannoneer bounce Damage reduced: 66% = 50%
- Shapeshifter Soul grants a Hand of Justice = Sunfire Cap
- Titanic Strength Health Percentage to Attack Damage: 2.2% = 1.5%
- Trade Sector+ NEW: Get a free Shop refresh each round. Get 5 gold right now
- Only Trade Sector+ appears on 3-2
- True Twos REWORKED – Gain 1 random Tier 1 champion and 1 random Tier 2 champion.
- Steal Essence Theft Evoker Mana: 4 = 5
- Meditation Mana for unequipped units: 5-7-10 = 4/6/8
- Scorch 5th instance Ragewing Damage amplification: 40% = 33%
- The Golden Egg base hatches: 10 = 11.
- Health healing from Second Wind: 40/60% = 50/75%
- Luden’s Echo I: 70/90/110/130 = 60%/80/100/120
- Luden’s Echo II: 100/125/150/175 =85/110/135/160
- Luden’s Echo III: 140/180/220/260 = 120/160/200/240
TFT 12.12 Small Changes
- Astral Ability Power: 5/30/60 = 3/30/70
- Astral Emblem was re-enabled, but will not be on carousels
- The Jade tooltip has been updated in order to clarify that the buff continues as long as units fight adjacent to a statue
- Scalescorn bonus magic damage: 25/50/80% =20/50/80%
- Warrior Attack Damage Scaling on Empowered Attack: 120/200/300% =120/200/350%