Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior PC Version Game Free Download
Warhammer 40,000 Fire Warrior, a Warhammer 40,000 videogame for the PlayStation 2 and Microsoft Windows is now available.
The story is spread over 24 hours. Kais’s first mission is to rescue Governor Severus’ Ethereal Ko’vash. Kais infiltrates Severus’ prison fortress and escapes with Ko’vash intact.
The Orca dropship docks with the Tau Emissary cruiser and is attacked by the Imperial Battleship. Boarding pods are then launched.
Kais fights against Storm Troopers in a desperate struggle to stop the cruiser’s engines from being disabled and then assassinates the Captain.
Kais is unable to save the Captain so he and several Fire-Warrior teams board the Imperial ship. He disables the guns of the ship and almost captures Admiral Constantine, the ship’s commander.
- OS: 98, ME, 2000, XP
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core
- Graphics: 3D accelerator card, 32 MB of VRAM, DirectX 7 compatible
- Storage: 2 GB
How to Download and Install Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior.
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior has finished downloading, extract the file using software such as WinRAR.
- Mount the ISO file and run the game setup
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Warhammer 40000: Fire Warrior PC Version Game Free Download