Final Fantasy XIV Streaming Schedule at Las Vegas Fan Fest: New Keynote and Live Letter
Final Fantasy XIV’s Las Vegas Fan Festival is fast approaching. While only a few fans were able to get tickets, they can watch it live at home. Square Enix has released the full two-day schedule, which includes plenty of exciting events for both participants and spectators.
Square Enix has stated that they will not be broadcasting any Fan Festival concerts or performances. The events leading up to Fan Fest will all be broadcast for those who are unable to make it in person.
Schedule for Fan Fest 2023 (all times are in PDT).
Friday, July 28, 2023
- Keynote 10am to 11:15am PST
- Opening ceremony from 11:30 am to 12:00 pm
- Revisited A Realm- from 1 pm-2 pm
- Starting from the End, The Annotated 2 pm to 4:00
- Cosplay Walk from 5 pm-6 pm
- Piano Performance – 7 pm to 8 pm
Saturday, July 29, 2023
- Producer’s Letter LXXVIII 10:00am to 11:00am
- Crystalline Conflict Regional Championship North America 2023- 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm
- The Language of Creation 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- The Primals Live in Concert- 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Fans of Final Fantasy XIV who are hoping for an update on Patch 7.0 or the next expansion will want to watch the opening keynote. The announcement of upcoming expansions was traditionally made in the fourth quarter. Summer release dates were then announced for the following year until Covid caused developers to be thrown off track.
The first three expansions of the game were announced between October and November but released either in July or June. Endwalker was an outlier and broke the trend. It was released on December 7, 2021, despite being announced in February 2021. The pandemic and its difficulties are most likely responsible for this change.
Square Enix’s past trends suggest that news about the next Final Fantasy XIV expansion will be released soon. The keynote is a great opportunity to showcase what lies ahead for the game.