Factorio is a Simulation, Strategy and Everyday game for PC published by Wube Software LTD in 2016. Build your own factories.
Factorio PC Game 2016 Overview:
You’ll need some resources to create the first building. Don’t be worried about it. Because you will have a few when you enter the degree.
(v0.18.24 Update added)
Your mill should have a minimum quantity of productions to reach higher levels. It’s likely to sell the productions in the shop to gain money. There are lots of enemies who wish to ruin your factories. The players have to use earned money to get defensive products. You won’t always be in the conflicts. But you need to be ready for them all anytime. In fact, You are the one who needs to be the defender of those factories.
You are able to expand your lands to possess productions if you work hard in Factorio. If that’s the case, It will be much harder to shield the factories. When you extend your lands, you need to have enough defensive items to use them in the battles that are probable. Building or any item that you can see, can be updated to the higher degrees. The players need to earn money for these updates. By upgrading them your production speed will also get improved.
This sport supports modes too. You can play it offline or online with your pals. If you would like to experience Factorio online, It has to be bought on Steam.
Characteristics of Factorio:
- Produce the largest factories in the world to make lots of money
- Defend your factories against the enemies that Wish to destroy them
- Create new buildings and upgrade them to increase your production rate
- Co-operating levels in both offline mode and online mode
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP.
- Processor: Dual-core 1.5Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB Video Memory
- Storage: 512 MB available space