Scrap Mechanic is a Action, Adventure and Simulation game for PC published by Axolot Games in 2016. Play as an adventurer engineer!
Scrap Mechanic PC Game 2016 Overview:
You are free to learn more about the environments filled with things. But most of the things around you, Are useless. You are the person who should use them in the ideal way.
(v0.4.0 Update added)
A plan is necessary, before you start searching things. It means that you ought to define what you want to create in your workshop. You can start locating the items that are required. You may get into trouble because of some products. Because a number of them aren’t really simple to discover. Your engineer’s lifestyle may get in the danger, as you’re lonely in the surroundings. However, you should not worry about it. You are able to try in the previous checkpoint, When he loses his life.
In fact, You’re one a fully-automated agriculture planet. This world is different than Earth! There are other characters who are currently living on this world also. A number of them may be really helpful in your adventures. You can speak to them easily to get help. You may make a team with the mechanisms in multiplayer mode if you get the first version. There’s also a leaderboard for players in this mode. You may show your creations to the players that are internet.
But it’s interesting to try Scrap Mechanic in mode too. Most of the properties can be found in offline mode. Don’t waste time and show yourself as an expert engineer at Scrap Mechanic.
Features of Scrap Mechanic:
- Take the role of a engineer that knows much about the mechanics
- Invent your automatic robots with earned items
- Explore a mechanical planet which is filled with mysterious areas
- Detailed environments with amazing 3D graphics
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP (latest SP)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Dual Core
- Performance: 4 GB RAM
- Pictures: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT / ATI Radeon HD 3870 or better OpenGL 3.3 harmonious
- Network: Broadband Internet link
- Storage: 2 GB available space