A Long Way Down is a RPG, Action and Strategy game for PC released Maple Whispering Limited, by Goblinz Studio Creations.
A Long Way Down PC Sport Overview:
Collect your staff together and build your deck on account of your foes that are currently standing and overcome them.
A game that combines strategy with a conflict using lately popular cards. Access release has only started, and there are components that were demanding, although It’s recommended. It clears in approximately 5 hours and finishes. What is different from the game is there are two buddies along with the character, and you will find armor and weapons. The game system is a point form, which can be cleared when the mission is finished.
You’ll be able to get rewards for finishing subquests. You may get cards for example weapons and weapons once you conquer the enemy, however, you are able to equip and update in the arsenal on point or following clearing.
We’re thankful that the Japanese have been encouraged from the start, but the dialogue in the narrative is somewhat suspicious. There’s not any issue with this card’s explanation. We look ahead to future upgrades.
Features of A Long Way Down:
- Unusual gameplay: Different from other games, this game requires a floating board to create its own road. The game is divided into many small pieces like Sky City. There are campfires in some places to rest, and treasures in some places to be discovered by players.
- The plot of the game begins with a conversation with your friend who knows how to communicate with the dead, which turned out to be a useful skill for you because the character has died. Now he must overcome all the way to save his soul. And the path consists of a maze that is filled with monsters and useful bonuses.
- When encountering monsters, you will switch to a fight mode with them. Everything is standard here: there are cards, mana, defend and fight. But in addition to this, you can still meet allies who also have abilities and can fight. This dilutes fights well and makes them more interesting.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Processor: Dual-core 2Ghz CPU
- Graphics: Open GL 3.2+ Compliant
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1080p, 16:9 recommended