Britannic is a Adventure Action and Simulation game for PC. Control the sister of the Titanic!
Britannic PC Game Overview:
Take charge of the RMS Titanic’s sister, also known as”the HMHS Britannic.” Are you going to be able to direct this boat that is massive not to to fulfill with the injury.
So we enjoy the game super nicely, what we want for is multiplayer and like the Ubot that will shoot the bomb onto the BRITANIC. We’re boats generally and a fan of Titanic. We played Titanic and we find it a match to live the adventure of this night although restricted as a result of deficiency of insides. The same is among those matches on this boat that not everybody knows about, has exactly the very same mechanics and is true for Britannic. We value this studio’s work and we expect they also do something around Lusitania.
Hello, the match includes some bug and we’ll enjoy folks on board the ship and also a multiplayer mode. We’d also like that we’re able to go within the ship we shine give 10. You can now download this game.
Features of Britannic:
- Experience how the Britannic took its final breath on that fateful day of November 21st, 1916.
- You take on the role of Charles Alfred Bartlett, the captain of this large ship.
- Will you remain on the vessel, or abandon ship before it’s too late?
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Processor: i5 3.0 GHz
- Graphics: At least 1GB of video card memory
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: May work on systems with lower specifications.