Beacon is a RPG, Adventure and Action game for PC. Collect the DNA of faction!
Beacon PC Game
Gather unique things and collect the DNA of all factions to comprehend their intentions in their own lives and find a means to escape.
Beacon follows the journey of distance privateer, Freja Akiyama, on her endless search for her crashed boat’s emergency distress beacon. On your search you will not just locate weapons and items to assist you; you will also be collecting DNA in the enemies you defeat. When you die, you are given the chance to incorporate the DNA you have gathered to your genome, letting you change your data and gain gameplay-altering bodily mutations to your next clone’s lifetime .
From the hunt for your Beacon, new questions appear; how many clones of Freja are there? Just how long has she ever been stuck in an infinite cycle of success? Prior to moving, much of her humankind is going to be forfeited?
Characteristics of Beacon:
- 5 Randomly Generated Degrees — Enter in the outer woods, battle your way through the tropical swamps and push the contamination into the mysterious Prism Vault wherever your Beacon has been hauled
- A wealthy multi-faction world to scavenge — Discover the mysteries behind the world Kovus 18 find tinkered Weapon Variants left by previous clones and monitor your percent of keys found at the conclusion of every degree
- 75+ Mutations — Gain new skills with every passing and change your personality into something not quite human
- 50+ Enemies with 8 Champion Variants — The diverse factions that occupy Kovus 18 will battle each other along with you
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: 3.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Pictures: GeForce GTX 660, Radeon R7 370 or equivalent with 2 GB of video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space