Magnia is a Casual, Adventure and Action match for PC. Puzzles in zero gravity!
Magnia PC Game
To be able to solve puzzles within an zero-gravity, construct things and you’re likely to work with items.
This game is all about the manipulation of magnetism and gravity. Players must learn how to control objects with both a mix of both and also gravity. Objects could be glued with gravity. Build constructions from improvised item mixes. Puzzles associated with agility and gravity.
The game includes six exceptional topics and five exceptional sport mechanics. Each level in the game poses a mystery and differs. You will find typical jobs, concealed secrets and bonus amounts at several stages throughout the sport.
Age isn’t important in this particular game. The degree of difficulty is based on interaction. Players that are weak may be assisted by the sport but there’s still a high degree of challenge for higher difficulty levels. World records are saved and gamers have the capacity to see replays of their 100 players.
Characteristics of Magnia:
- The fundamental assumption is that you are presented with’m thing that explodes apart into several pieces.
- You want to rotate and place the bits back together to recreate the thing as quickly as possible.
Another mystery provided is where you have to stack things to attempt to get them within a particular height.
- The graphic quality of every puzzle is excellent and you will find stars hidden in every level you want to find. The sport has numerous difficulty levels.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core i3-650, 1.8 GHz or AMD Phenom II 965, 2.5 GHz
- Pictures: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space