Dead by Daylight Update Version 2.02 Complete Patch Notes 4.2.1
Dead by Daylight update version 2.02 patch 4.2.1 can be obtained to Download today for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the complete patch notes for this upgrade.
The brand new update implements quite a few fixes for the sport. It is possible to find the full information on this particular upgrade below.
Dead by Daylight Update Version 2.02 Total Patch Notes 4.2.1
- Fixed a problem that caused the”heartbeat” sound played Survivors from the Terror Radius to become much quieter than planned.
- Fixed a variety of problems that resulted in the Huntress’ hatchets to have erroneous behaviour when server-side hit identification is permitted.
- Fixed a problem that caused Survivors hooked at the cellar to look floating in the atmosphere in the ground over the basement.
- Fixed a problem that allowed PC/console gamers to include cellular players as buddies.
- Fixed a problem that led to the Survivor cries triggered by the perk Dragon’s Grip not being correctly perceptible to the Killer.
- Fixed a problem that resulted in an FPS fall when looking at a triggered generator.
- Fixed a post-process effect bug that has been causing an FPS fall for a number of users.