The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim free full pc game for download
About The Elder Scrolls V – Skyrim
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, an action-role-playing videogame developed by Bethesda Game Studios, is published by Bethesda Softworks. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim can be played from either a first- or third-person viewpoint. Skyrim is an open-world environment that allows the player to roam across freely. It includes wilderness areas, dungeons, cities, towns, fortresses, fortresses, and villages.
You can speed up your exploration of the game’s world by riding horses or using a fast-travel system that allows you to warp to previously found locations. After the first stage, the main quest can either be completed or abandoned at the player’s discretion. Some quests require that the main storyline be at least partially complete.
The world is home to non-player characters (NPCs). They can interact in many ways. A player may have a conversation with them, marry them, or kill them. Some quests and items can be made impossible by killing NPCs, just as in previous The Elder Scrolls games. Because of their importance in the storylines, some NPCs can’t be killed. The bounty for crimes such as murder and theft witnessed by the player is kept separate in each of Skyrim’s nine holdings. If the guard stops the player, they can wipe their bounty with gold, jail time, or resist arrest.
This will set off an aggressive pursuit. Some side-quests are based on nearby dungeons that the player has not explored. NPCs can offer additional side-quests to the player. NPCs hired or befriended by the player can act as companions and assist the player in combat. You can join factions, which are groups of NPCs organized — such as the Dark Brotherhood, an assassin organization. Each faction has a quest path that can be used to advance. The game world offers many jobs, including farming.
This download includes the following DLCs:
- HD Texture Pack
- “Unofficial Skyrim Patch” (v1.3.2c)
- “Unofficial Dawnguard Patch” (v1.2.3)
- “Unofficial Hearthfires Patch” (v1.1.1)
- “Unofficial Dragonborn Patch” (v1.0.4)
- “Unofficial High-Resolution Texture Pack Patch” (v1.1.2)
How to download and install The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Click the button below to download. The download page for The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim will redirect you.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download, you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- To avoid error messages, disable your antivirus before running ‘Setup.exe. (For users of avast: Disable DeepScreen from antivirus settings.
- Start the game setup from the folder you downloaded, and then install it.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Now open Skyrim Launcher by clicking on the desktop shortcut. It will start the game. When the menu interface opens, click on PLAY> to exit the current game. Next, click on DATA FILES> to access all of the content in the list.
- Enjoy the game!
- To avoid crashes or save games, always open the game as an administrator. If it crashes again, it lowers your graphics settings. Also, ensure that you have the latest graphics drivers installed for your graphics card.