FIFA 14 Free Download For PC
FIFA 14 OVERVIEW
FIFA 14 is a simulation football game for the association. It was released by EA Sports on September 24, 2013. The game includes FIFA Ultimate team and career mode. FIFA 14’s Ultimate Team lets players create their own team using real-world players and staff. They can then compete in tournaments or divisions. Ultimate Team is still the most played FIFA mode with over a million players.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL FIFA 14
- Click on the Download button below to be redirected directly to MEGA
- Use your web browser to download or use MEGASync to download start your download. (For downloading web browsers, you will need to use Chrome and the MEGA extension. You can download it here. Here).
- After FIFA 14 has been downloaded, right-click the.zip file to extract it to FIFA 14.WinRAR is required to do this. Here).
- Double-click inside the FIFA 14 folder to go into the Fifa 14 RePack Folder.
- Double-click on the setup, and then click Run. If you have an it-virus program, disable it so that the installation doesn’t get interrupted.
- Click on the English language to open the installer. Click next. Continue the installation process and allow the game to install.
- Wait for the game’s installation to complete. This will depend on how fast your computer is.
- After the game is finished, it will check for new updates.
- If you wish to modify your graphics, click on the game settings. Just click on play to start the game.
- If you have any issues, you can run the administrator. If you haven’t, make sure to refer to the video below!