FIFA 15 Game Download
FIFA 15 OVERVIEW
FIFA 15 is a simulation football game for the association. It was released by EA Sports on September 23, 2014. The game features the FIFA Ultimate team and career mode. FIFA 15’s Ultimate Team now offers a feature that allows users to loan players for a short period of time during matches. Ultimate Team is still the most played FIFA mode with more than 12 million players. For every match played, you can earn cups.
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 Ghz or AMD Phenom 7950 Quad-Core, AMD Athlon II X4 620 equivalent or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows® 7/Vista/XP
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or AMD Radeon HD 5770
- Hard Drive: 13 GB available space
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL FIFA 15
- Click the Download button to be redirected directly to UploadHaven.
- Wait for 5 seconds, then click the blue “download now” button. Let the download begin, and then wait for it to complete.
- After FIFA 15 has been downloaded, right-click the.zip file to extract it to FIFA 15.WinRAR is required to do this. Here).
- Double-click inside FIFA 15 to go into FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition [RePack] folder.
- Double-click on the setup, and then click Run. If you have anti-virus software running, disable it so that the installation doesn’t get interrupted.
- Click on English language to open the installer. Check “install additional software.” This option ensures that you have the most recent DirectX and other necessary programs to run the game.
- Wait for the game’s installation to complete. This will depend on how fast your computer is.
- Follow the video below to resolve an error message indicating that there is an origin not found.
- Double-click on FIFA 15 to start the application.
- If you have any issues, you can run the administrator. If you haven’t, make sure to refer to the video below!