Pokemon GO – Best Zamazenta Raid Counters
The most recent pokemon GoThe 5-star Battle Raid rotation is here, which means that there’s a new Legendary Pokemon available for players to battle in the mobile AR Raid. Players have the opportunity to win a new Legendary Pokemon. This makes this even more exciting. Zamazenta will face you for the first time in the game.
The shield Pokemon Zamazenta has the potential to make a huge splash in the Pokemon GO metagame. Many players will be eager to go out and fight it to earn encounters over the coming week. To get the most value out of those precious Raid Passes, players should be sure to pull together a solid list of counters for the new challenger.
From Thursday, August 26, 2021, at 10:00 a.m., Zamazenta will appear in raids on Wednesday, September 1, 2021, at 10:00 am local time. Players have the opportunity to exploit the Fighting-type pokemon. Psychic-related weaknesses fairly-types, Flying- and Flying-types.Here are the top counters you can use to fight Zamazenta.
Best Zamazenta Counters
- Mewtwo – Confusion/Psystrike
- Gengar (Mega) – Lick/Psychic
- Pidgeot (Mega), – Gust/Brave bird
- Metagross – Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Moltres – Wing Attack/Sky Attack
- Rayquaza – Air Slash/Hurricane
- Ho-Oh – Extrasensory/Brave Bird
- Excadrill-Metal Claw/Iron Head
- Latios – Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Charizard (Mega Y) – Air Slash/Blast Burn
- Gardevoir – Charm/Psychic
- Togekiss – Charm/Aerial Ace
- Alakazam – Confusion/Psychic
If they are unable to field this many top-tier counters, players don’t have to worry. Trainers can exploit Zamazenta’s weaknesses and hit it with the most powerful Fairy-, Flying, or Psychic-type attacks. Don’t be afraid to burn through some TMs, Stardust, or Rare.
This should cover most of what players need to know about the Battle Raid boss. However, we should soon learn more about the other events that will be happening during the Season of Discovery. Keep checking back for new updates and strategy guides on Pokemon GO. Good luck to all trainers, and until then!