Xbox Game Pass gets Final Fantasy 13, Nuclear Throne, and more in September
Xbox Game Pass subscribers will receive a new slate in September. They will start with Final Fantasy 13 and then move on to Nuclear Throne (post-apocalyptic roguelike Nuclear Throne) and Surgeon Simulator 2.
Microsoft will add Craftopia, Breathedge and Signs of the Sojourner to its suite of products. Crown Trick and The Artful Escape are also being added by Microsoft. __S.38__
Here are the top Xbox Game Pass features that subscribers can expect over the next few weeks.
- Craftopia (Cloud Console and PC) — Sept. 2.
- Final Fantasy 13 — Sept. 2
- Signs Of The Sojourner (Cloud Console and PC) — Sept. 2.
- Simulator 2 (Cloud, Console and PC) — Sept. 2.
- Crown Trick (Console and Computer) — Sept. 7.
- Breathedge (Cloud, Console and PC) — September 9
- Nuclear Throne (Console and Computer) — September 9
- The Artful Escape (Console and Computer) — September 9
There are three Quake titles: Quake, Quake 2 and Quake 3, which were added to the service in August. August saw the additions to Xbox Game Pass of Myst and Twelve Minutes, Hades and Skate 3. There are also many other Xbox Game Pass games that you can still access.
There are also some games that will be leaving the service in September.
- Red Death Online [Cloud and Console]
- Company of Heroes HTML2 (PC).
- Disgaea HTML4 (PC).
- Forza Motorsport7 (Cloud Console and PC)
- Hotshot Racing Cloud and Console
- The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics (Cloud Console, and Computer)
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (Cloud and Console).