Valorant Patch Notes 3.09: What’s new? What’s nerfed? And what gets buffted?
Yesterday, we shared news about Valorant’s 17th agent Chamber. Even though they won’t arrive until patch 3.09, we are able to bring you all the changes in patch 3.09.
These are the developer’s notes about what is included.
The Classic was overperforming in mid-range encounters, especially when it was used while on the move or jumping. We have reduced the weapon’s effectiveness while running, jumping and walking with the intention of narrowing its ideal use case to very close ranges.
- Walking firing error has changed to.05 >>>.6 (total error for walking is 2.5, up from 1.95)
- Running firing error changed.2 >>>1.3 (total error at running is 3.2, up from 2.1).
- Jumping firing error has changed from 1.1 >>>2.1 (total error at jumping is 4.0, up from 3.0).
- To allow defenders to contest the area more easily, the B Arcade attacker barrier has been moved back towards Attacker Side Bridge.
- Sentinels will find it easier to prepare for the Defender Barrier at A Rope.
- A Hall orb is shifted into neutral space, making it less attractive for attackers
- A new piece of Cover in Attacker Spike was added to break the long sightline between Hall entrance and B Main. This should alleviate some pressure from attackers if defenders are fast flanking.
- Smoother Ropes/Ziplines
- Fixed jittery movement occurs when a rope or zipline is stopped or changed directions. This was evident when you were moving slowly and then stopping.
- Gamepad controllers can be used to speed up the right bumper (R1), so that observers using them are not locked out of their X/Y axes.
- Watchers of the Free Cam are elated!
- Now, observers have the option of setting handedness for teams
- This toggle will show observers that attacker players will be right-handed and defender players will be left-handed.
- All traffic to the game servers can be directed through one route
- You may have noticed that a server you used to prefer is no longer available. We have not removed any servers, but we consolidated two routes into the game servers.