Mario Golf: Super Rush Update 4.0.0 introduces Wiggler and new courses.
Mario Golf Super Rush was released in June. Developer Camelot keeps adding new content to the game. This Super Rush’s latest free update is now live.
There are some highlights in the game, including two new characters through Shy Guy or Wiggler. Shell top Sanctuary and All-Star Summit were added to the game, along with Target Golf and One-On-One-Putt.
Mario Golf: Super Rush Update 4.0.0 Introduces Wiggler, New Courses And Game Modes
These are the complete patch notes to update 4.0.0
- Addition of Playable Character “Wiggler”
- Wiggler is now a playable character that can be used in matches. He is a power-type player who uses his long body and speed to get the ball further.
- He will become angry if he is attacked or uses a special shot.
- Ball flight distance increases by 1.1%
- Speed Golf will increase the distance and running speed by 1.25 times. The Special Dash will also change from a straight shot into a special shot that hits the ground and sends out shockwaves.
- The impact of the berries it contains can blow away any balls that come in contact with it.
- Addition of Playable Character “Shy Guy”.
- Shy Guy is now available as a playable character in Matches. He is an all-around, well-balanced character who can be used in any situation.
- His Special Dash relies on the assistance of the Fly Guys to keep it flying until the gauge runs out or the button is pressed. It can be used at the right moment to gain an advantage over your opponent.
- His Special Shot can blow away all balls that are within its range of impact.
- Added Golf Course, “Shell top Sanctuary”.
- The full course, “Shell top Sanctuary”, was added. It consists of only short holes.
- Shell top Sanctuary is home to Cheep Cheeps. It’s a short course that has all 18 holes being par 3.
- There are two difficulty levels: “Amateur” and “Pro”. The green’s location will be greatly affected if you switch between them.
- Golf Course, “All-Star Summit”
- The full course, “All-Star Summit”, has been added. It uses Mario’s illustrations as a motif.
- You will enjoy playing a different strategy on this course, even though it features the same characters.
- You can break the block scattered throughout the course by hitting them with a shot or special dash. Break them to get Energy coins.
- To travel to other banks, climb to the top of the clouds or obtain Star Coins that fully charge your Energy.
- “Target Golf” is a new model.
- This mode allows you to play only tee shots without having to be familiar with the rules.
- Each player shoots five balls at the circular target. Players compete for the highest score. Points are awarded based on the position that the ball is hit. Higher scores will be awarded for balls that are closer to the target’s centre. The score will be reset if another player scores in the same area. Ball types may change during play. High-scoring targets offer the possibility of reversal.
- Motion Controls can be used to play.
- You can play against four players using a single Joy-Con and a single Nintendo Switch in the Play Golf menu. You can also play with four other players in Online Play or Local Play.
- Solo Challenge also offers the Solo Score Challenge and Target Golf single-player challenge. You have to score as many points as possible before you are unable to miss three times. The ball type and wind direction change.
- New Mode, “One On, One Putt”
- Solo Score Challenge now has One-On, One–Putt. This mode requires you to hit the green on your first swing and then put it into a cup on the second swing. The first shot must be taken on the green, and the second must be in the cup.
- This mode can be played on Shell top Sanctuary and New Donk City, which are short courses that only allow for Pro and Amateur configurations. Shell top Sanctuary has a special difficulty level, requiring you to use a specific club for each hole.
- Adjustments to Game Balance
- It was increased Energy Gauge recovery when obtaining coins by 1% to 4.
- Adjust the number of coins that fall around you after an attack.
- Special Dash can attack another player and automatically collect the coins that the opponent drops.
- The B button can be used to reduce the amount of stamina required for dashing.
- If Stamina is completely depleted, and the B button has been held down, Stamina will recuperate, and the player can begin dashing again even if it is constantly held down.
- The CPUs are now more focused on collecting the Coins and Hearts while they are on the course.
- Now, CPUs can aim Special Shots or Special Dashes more accurately at other players than ever before.
- You can now see your medals on the Main Menu. This allows you to track your achievements and challenges.
- A guide will be displayed explaining how to use Motion Controls every time you start using them.
- After Pin Shots and Flag Shots, Spin cannot be added.
- We have adjusted the position of some garbage cans and benches in New Donk City.
- It fixed an issue in which Wario’s Special Dash hit an invisible wall when airborne.